Wednesday, May 18, 2016

How to Recover Notes from iphone Backup Free

"I got my iPhone 5s stolen yesterday, it really upset me. I use my iPhone to take a lot of notes including my shopping lists, my appointments, my class notes etc. I did backup my iPhone with iTunes before stolen, but iTunes does not allows me to access and read my backups! How can I extract and retrieve the notes from iPhone backup?

Nowadays, a great many people are used to take important notes on their iPhone in case of being forgotten, such as conference schedule, meeting place, shopping list, password, etc. However, you may lose these important notes if your deleted it by accident, or iPhone is broken, stolen, formatted, etc. Dont worry, there are 2 ways to restore notes from iPhone backup Free. 


1st Way: Extract notes from iPhone backup free via iTunes
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to computer and open iTunes, wait until your iPhone is detected by iTunes.
Step 2: Click your device, in the summery action, choose to automatically backup to this computer then click Restore Backup.
Step 3: Select the iPhone backup entry and click Restore.
Note: Restoring via iTunes will delete media tracks and overwrite your iPhone contents, whats worse, the restored notes may be unreadable.


2nd Way: Restore notes with free iTunes Backup Extractor
As a professional backup and restore software, Free Jihosoft iTunes Backup Extractor helps a lot in browsing and extracting data from any computer backup and iCloud backup. It is a ultimate free tool to explore, view, extract and retrieve notes, contacts, sms messages, whatsApp messages, photos, videos, call logs, call history and more  from iTunes backup of your iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.

Step by step to retrieve notes with Free iTunes Backup Extractor
Step 1: Download, install and run Jihsoft iTunes Backup Extractor, then select a backup file from the list of backups. 


Step 2: Click Next and select Notes to extract from your iTunes Backup Files, then click Next to scan selected iTunes backup files.


Step 3: After scanning, you are now able to view all backup files, select notes, then click Recover.



Tip: If you want to extractor data from iPhone backup and move it to an android phone, you can successfully deal with it with the help of Jihosoft Phone Transfer, which is available to transfer almost all kinds of data such as contacts, sms messages, whatsApp messages, call history, photos, videos, etc. 


No comments:

Post a Comment